Lenovo ideapad 330-15 AMD is a budget laptop available in 3 display sizes : 14, 15.6 and 17.3 inches for giving you the flexibility to choose. From these all, if you select anyone, then you get a premium looking laptop with stylish design.
What are the Specs of a Lenovo IdeaPad 330-15 AMD?
These are the specs of Lenovo Ideapad 330-15 AMD Such as RAM, display size, HDD, graphics card, operating system, display quality and processor.
- Memory (RAM): You can choose what RAM you want from two options; 8 GB or 12GB RAM. They are best for multitasking which allows you to handle multiple tasks with ease.
- Storage (SSD): It has a 256GB SSD which is enough if you like to keep your files in the cloud and not have many big files.
- Graphics Card: It has integrated graphics card of Intel HD 620.
- OS: In this laptop, you will get the operating system that you will get is Windows 10 Home.
- Display Quality: You can choose from a 15.6 inch FHD display with 1920 x 1080 resolution or 15.6 inch HD display with 1366 x 768 resolution.
- Processor: It has the processor of AMD Quad-Core Ryzen 5 2500U CPU. You can have the processor upto AMD Ryzen™ 7 2700U Mobile Processor with Radeon™ RX Vega 10 Graphics Up to 7th Generation AMD A9-9425 APU.
Is the Lenovo ideapad 330-15 AMD available only with Core i3 processor?
No, Lenovo ideapad 330-15 AMD is also available with the Core i5 processor combined with the 8GB RAM, 1 TB SSD, -need to give a little more money for the Core i5 and SSD.
Features (Physical Appearance)
- Very Light: It has a light weight of 4.85 pounds.
- Portable:The Lenovo ideapad 330-15 AMD looks small and it’s light-weight and portable, so we can take it anywhere easily.
Is it worth buying Lenovo IdeaPad 330?
Yes, of course, Lenovo IdeaPad 330 is worth it if you want a budget laptop at a cheap price or want a sleek midrange gaming laptop.
How old is the Lenovo IdeaPad 330?
The design of the Lenovo IdeaPad 330 is still fresh because it was designed in 2019 by Lenovo in the US.
Is IdeaPad 330 good for gaming?
The bad news is that IdeaPad 300 won’t support big file size games such as Fortnite, Apex Legends, Minecraft, PUBG and GTA V.
There is good news that it supports many games including average games.
Which processor is used in Lenovo IdeaPad 330?
Lenovo IdeaPad 330 uses Intel Core i5-8250U processor. The Chipset brand ”Intel” is a reputed brand for manufacturing the processor chips.
Can we install SSD in Lenovo IdeaPad 330?
Yess, you have an option to replace the HDD with SSD in Lenovo IdeaPad 330.
How many RAM slots does Lenovo IdeaPad 330 have?
Lenovo IdeaPad 330 has only 1 slot on the 4GB RAM Laptop. It can handle a maximum of 16 GB for the 1 slot. As the Lenovo IdeaPad 330 has only one slot for the RAM, you have to remove that RAM and Plug the RAM which you want to upgrade to.
Which motherboard is used in Lenovo IdeaPad 330?
Intel Celeron N4000 motherboard is used in Lenovo IdeaPad 330.
How can I find the specs of my laptop?
You can also check about the specs used in your Laptop by going to your Laptop’s Official Website and search your laptop by entering your product name or system machine type, you can also enter the product number or machine number in the search. Bingo, then you will hopefully get the specs of your laptop.
To find specs for the Lenovo Laptop, you have to go to https://psref.lenovo.com.
There’s a very simple way for finding the specs used in your laptop, these are the steps you have to follow:
Step 1: Click on Start Button (Windows icon)
Step 2: search for setting (gear icon) and click it
Step 3: In the menu of System, click on System
Step 4: Scroll below (down) and click on About
Step 5: Bingo, You will see specs of your Laptop or PC
Does Lenovo IdeaPad 330 have touch screen?
Lenovo Ideapad 330 is a touchscreen laptop, so it helps you to interact with the screen through your finger or stylus pen.
How do I upgrade my Lenovo IdeaPad 330 RAM?
You can upgrade your Lenovo Ideapad 330 RAM by replacing the RAM present in the slot with a new one which you want to upgrade to. And doing this is really smooth and an easy process.
Is Lenovo IdeaPad 15.6 a good laptop?
When you talk about Lenovo ideapad 15.6, then this laptop has very good user experience.
This will be a good choice for you because it has a bright screen, its keyboard is corformatable to type with and the touchpad is very responsive. It has a better webcam for video calls With better video and audio quality.
What is difference between IdeaPad and laptop?
Lenovo has made an idea pad by thinking business users in mind and has met Lenovo laptops by thinking normal or average users in mind to cover a large audience.
Are Lenovo laptops good?
Lenovo laptops are very nice when you talk about their sleeking design and excellent performance.
Lenovo has something for all kinds of users like most of users use Lenovo ThinkPad for business purposes and they are affordable too. These users fund Lenovo laptops to be their choice matching.
How can I make my Lenovo IdeaPad 330 faster?
After using any Laptop for a while, they become slow little by little, this happens with all PCs (Personal Computers) and Laptops.
If your Lenovo IdeaPad 330 goes slower, then you can try these tips to make your laptop faster:
- Turn off StartUp Apps: You can turn off the apps that run when you start your Laptop or PC. They run in the background and hamper the processing speed and consume RAM for running programs.
- Upgrade Hardware: Sometimes, due to the low hardware resources, your Laptop or PC could run slow, so you just simply need to upgrade the hardware.
- Disable Background Apps: Many apps run in the background which they don’t need to be.
- Use Antivirus Software: Most of the time, your Laptop or PC has become slower due to the virus or less hardware capacity.
I Hope, these tips will help you in making your Lenovo IdeaPad 330 faster.